Ramps (See In-Store)
We have a variety of product options available in-store. Please stop by or contact us.
Ramps assist most wheelchair, scooter, and walker users with common obstacles such as ground-level differences, low staircases, and entryways.
- Small threshold ramps aid in navigating doorways and flooring transitions
- Portable ramps range from 2' to 10' in length to address height barriers of 1' to 2'
- Semi-permanent modular ramp systems can be arranged to accommodate virtually any height and space requirement, and include handrails for safety
- All ramps are available in many sizes and configurations
- A slope of no more than 12:1 is recommended for safe and easy access
The MEDIchair NorthBC team will help you select the ramp that best suits your needs.