Carex Toilet Safety Frame
The Carex Toilet Safety Frame helps enhance independence and bathroom safety. This support rail provides a source of support for users to safely stand or sit at the toilet. To maximize comfort, the toilet safety frame is height adjustable to meet user needs. It fits most toilets with an adjustable width from 18" to 20". Installation and setup is quick and easy.
- Height and width adjustable. The toilet handrail has an adjustable width from 18" to 20" to first most toilets. Its height adjusts as well to provide custom toilet grab rail support when sitting or standing.
- Cushioned hand grips for a comfortable experience. Hard grips on any toilet seat rail can make it difficult to use for those with fragile hands. The toilet assist rail features Hypalon cushioned hand grips for added comfort. It is an ideal bathroom safety rail for elderly persons, disabled, or anyone in need of a comfortable bathroom aid.
- Keeps users safe and independent. Remaining comfortable and independent in the bathroom helps maintain one's quality of life. Adjustable toilet safety rails provide safety and support for those that struggle with sitting, standing, or balancing.
- Non-slip rubber tips keep it in place. Improperly designed toilet arm rails can post a serious fall risk. Our handicap toilet rail features non-slip rubber tips to keep it in place and from falling.
- Easy to install. Installing the toilet seat safety rail is quick and easy.
- Supports up to 300 lbs. The steel construction gives the toilet frame a strong and durable build, perfect for daily long-term use.