Air Wrist Brace
This Wrist Splint has been designed and produced as a supportive and protective device for muscular damages, as well as for tendon and joint injuries either caused by trauma, stress, or excessive fatigue. Available in right or left for a perfect fit and superior comfort.
For the development of this device, two special fabrics have been paired:
- The inside fabric is made from a soft breathable microfiber and is extremely comfortable to the skin
- The fabric on the outside is made with a particular and dense nylon mesh forming microscopic and resistant loops, allowing the Velcro to securely fasten on the surface
Due to this specific construction, a vast range of closing positions are available depending on the tension desired. The two aluminum stays, pre-shaped and moldable for custom fitting, can be removed according to the immobilization needs of the patient.
- Traumatic pathologies: distortions, carpal/metacarpal fractures, tendonitis.
- Degenerative pathologies: root arthrosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthrosis.
- Rehab phase: offers a good post-trauma and post-op support.
Regular (5" to 7.8")
Extra (7.8" to 10.6")