COVID-19 Response Plan
MEDIchair NorthBC is proud to remain open as a designated essential service. We are taking all reasonable precautions to ensure the ongoing health and safety of our clients, partners and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to welcome a limited number of walk-ins and offer scheduled appointments at our locations for assessments, repairs, etc. as well as offer curbside pick-ups, and deliveries. We are also pleased to provide basic offerings by video (i.e. virtual appointments) where available.
Our commitment, as always, is to make life accessible for everyone.
The health and well-being of our clients, partners and employees remains our highest priority. As the situation continues to evolve, we will provide further updates as new information becomes available.
How to Prevent the Spread of Respiratory Viruses
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or clean hands with a 70-90% alcohol-based hand rub if soap and running water is not available
- Maintain at least a 2 metre (6 feet) distance between yourself and others at all times
- Wear a fitted mask or face covering when physical distancing is not possible or when in public and enclosed indoor spaces
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing; if no tissue is available, then sneeze or cough into the sleeve or arm
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces regularly and keep shared surface areas clean
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care and stay home until symptoms resolve.